Commercial and 1-4 Unit Resi Investment Properties
Third Party Estimated Fees
Principal & Interest, Escrows and Automatic Withdrawal
- Principal and interest is calculated on an actual/360-day basis; prorated interest from time of closing through end of month is due at time of closing.
- Monthly escrow for taxes and insurance is required with a 2-month cushion; if the renewal of insurance is due around the time of closing, one year of insurance premium will be collected at closing.
- Automatic Withdrawal (ACH) is required for all loan payments.
- The information provided above contains estimated costs only and may change without prior notice. All third party fees will be your responsibility.
- These are standard fees. Fees may be increased or decreased based on promotional programs. Please contact your Relationship Manager for more details.
- A prior or new survey is required for commercial loans over $800,000 and may be required for loans under $800,000 based on a review of the title. Survey costs vary based on location and size of the property.
1Lender reserves the right to charge additional fees for CEMA requests. Lender will engage outside council to prepare CEMA documents and handle the settlement.
2Lender reserves the right to charge additional fees if there are multiple parcels, multiple entities or multiple guarantors.
3The majority of the loans are charged only the environmental due diligence fee but certain property types require environmental insurance to be paid at closing. Environmental due diligence is not required for 1-4 unit residential investment properties.
4Once the title examination is received, Lender will provide a preliminary settlement statement to the borrower containing title company specific fees, including title search, title insurance premiums, settlement fees, recording fees, and possible survey fees.
5Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Texas require that all documents are reviewed by state licensed attorneys. Such fees will be included on a preliminary settlement statement prior to closing. Any additional legal fees deemed necessary outside of normal costs will be discussed with the borrower/broker prior to closing.