When does a Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) loan make sense?
- Borrower doesn’t pass the standard DTI calculation
- Borrower doesn’t want to produce tax returns
- Borrower doesn’t want to use their own income
- Borrower owns more properties than Agency programs allow
DSCR Program Overview.
- Loan size: $100,000 to $2,000,000
- Purpose: Purchase, Refinance, Cash Outs
- Loan term: 30-Year Fixed
- Amortization: up to 30 years
- LTV: up to 80%
- FICO: 660
- DSCR: 0.75x
- Documentation: No tax returns required
- Broker Compensation: up to 5 points
We do DSCR differently.
Instead of the standard Debt-to-Income (DTI) test, we perform a DSCR-based underwrite and qualify income based on the property’s cash flows.
No lender points means you have the freedom to charge fees your way and earn up to 5 points on a 1-4-unit deal.
As a Silver Hill partner, you get access to unlimited tools designed to help you grow your commercial business.
Portfolio loans are now available!
Get your clients the simplification and scale they need with options to consolidate or restructure payments in a way that best serves their business.
- Min of 3 SFR/2-4-unit properties and $500,000 loan amount
- Max of 25 properties may be combined into 1 loan
- Min unit value: $100,000
- Max loan size: $6,250,000 total
- Min loan size: $500,000 total
- Max LTV: Purchase – 80% / Refi – 75%
Wider range of
types available for
Be our next
Thanks to our DSCR solution, this broker was able to help their client secure a large single family home as a long-term investment property without providing tax return documentation.
Want to discuss a deal?
Closing commercial mortgage deals can be a simple and stress-free process – but only if
you have the right partner on your side. See how we can be that partner for you.