When does Bank Statement make sense for your clients?
- Borrower is self-employed
- Borrower can’t provide tax returns, paystubs, or W-2 forms.
- Borrower requires more flexibility than traditional banks can provide.
- Loan size: up to $2,000,000
- Purpose: Purchase, Refinance, Cash Outs
- Loan term: 5-Year ARM/30-Year Fixed
- LTV: up to 80%
- FICO: 650
- Amortization up to 30 years
Our process is simple, smart, and stress-free.
Instead of the standard Debt-to-Income (DTI) test, we perform a DSCR-based underwrite and qualify income based on the property’s cash flows.
on Your Terms
You can earn up to 5 points (3 in origination, 2 in YSP) for your pocket when you partner with our team.
With LTVs up to 80%, your borrower can secure an investment property with a lower down payment.
Become a Silver Hill Partner today.
Be our next success story.
See how this self-employed borrower took advantage of our commercial Bank Statement Program and secured a cash out on his auto repair shop by simply providing business bank statements as proof of income.
Want to discuss a deal?
You can reach more types of borrowers and grow your mortgage business – all with the
right lender on your side. See how we can be that partner for you.