When does Full Doc make sense for your borrowers?
- Borrower has strong credit history
- Borrower can provide full documentation (tax returns, paystubs, or W-2 forms)
- Borrower wants more flexibility than traditional banks can provide
- Loan size: up to $2,000,000
- Purpose: Purchase, Refinance, Cash Outs
- Loan term: 5-Year ARM/30-Year Fixed
- LTV: up to 80%
- Min. FICO: 650
- Amortization up to 30 years
We’re not like other lenders.
“Other lenders only work for a specific type of borrower. We’re not like that – we do small-balance, DSCR, bank statement foreign nationals, etc. Brokers don’t have to go far here to find an option that works for their wide range of clients.”
– Eldon Lewis, Sales Director
Partners in the hustle.
Get paid on
You can earn up to 5 points (3 in origination, 2 in YSP) for your pocket when you partner with our team.
With LTVs up to 80%, your borrower can secure an investment property with a lower down payment.
Borrower doesn’t have a strong credit history? We make it easier to qualify by looking at the individual property to determine eligibility.
Be our next success story.
This broker helped their borrower secure a 30-Year Fixed loan on an office property – all without the client having to provide tax returns, bank statements, or other operating statements.
Want to discuss a deal?
You can reach more types of borrowers and grow your mortgage business – all with the
right lender on your side. See how we can be that partner for you.